This post is also available in: Magyar
The one year anniversary of the blog passed by unnoticed…..on the blog at least, because I have been making arrangements behind the scenes to find the perfect way to say thank you for:
- the past one year (and two months :)),
- your sticking around,
- you reading the posts,
- you comenting,
- you telling me where to find nail polish sales. :)
So as a thank you, I’m going to give away two nail polishes made by me: a real gold and a real silver leaf top coat:
And here they are applied. I used two coats of top coat on every nail.
So two bottle of nail polish, only one winner.
And to enter the giveaway you’ll only have to answer to the following question in the comments section:
Which nail polish brand(s) would you like to be available in your country?
You can multiply your chances to win, if you:
- like the blog’s Facebook page (+2 chances) and/or,
- share the giveaway on Facebook (+3 chances – you can do it once every day) and/or,
- follow me on Twitter (+2 chances) and/or,
- tweet about the giveaway (+3 chances – you can do it once every day).
Good luck for everyone!!
I’ll post a very detailed step by step for these top coats too in a few days, if you feel like making them too. I found the idea at Pancsi’s and I would like to thank her for that. ;)